2013年12月19日 星期四

全民英檢考試 - 初試英文文法必備篇 - 1


初試英文文法必備篇 - 1
1.
little (沒多少) / a little (一些)
不可數名詞 (money, time, water…)
few (沒幾個) / a few (一些)
可數名詞 (books, friends, days…)
Only + a little / a few


²  With only _______ time left, I don’t think we can finish the work on time.
(A) few  (B) a few  (C) little  (D) a little

2. 完成式
  S + have/has/had Vpp + since 起始點
  S + have/has/had Vpp + for 一段時間

²  I’m so excited about the reunion. In fact, I haven’t seen my high school classmates________graduation.
(A)since  (B) after  (C) from  (D) until

3. whether … or not 是否
²  John hasn’t come back yet, so we don’t know _______ he will show up the meeting or not.
(A)when  (B) where  (C) whether  (D) why

4.
S.
V.
時間/金錢
V.
spend
時間/金錢
(in) Ving
事物
take
時間
to V.
事物
cost
金錢
to V.

²  I’ve spent two hours ________ the problem, but I haven’t been able to solve it yet.
(A)working on  (B) worked on  (C) to work on  (D) work on

5.
have a great time
have a good time
have fun
+ (in) + Ving    從事很愉快
have a hard time
have difficulty
have trouble
have problems
+ (in) + Ving    從事很困難

²  While in college, I had a great time _________ the basics of the computer.
(A)learning  (B) to learn  (C) learn  (D) learned

沒有留言:

張貼留言